Mission Bay, San Diego - Saturday, Oct 20
While whimsical witches and goofy goblins may roam the streets of your neighborhood, celebrate this Halloween, in style, aboard a magnificent 4000-sqft yacht at the Moonlight Masquerade ball. There’s a lot more to do than just trick-or-treating this Halloween. Mingle with other masqueraded ball-goers and dance the night away to the vibrant tunes of the famous salsa band, Johnny Polanco y Su Conjunto Amistad. Experience Halloween like never before, as Rock Sugar Marketing takes you on a 4-hour cruise under the starry autumn night sky and across the blue waters of Mission Bay.
True to our mission to bring you stylish unforgettable events, this event will be a semi-formal masquerade ball (tie optional).
Our regal riverboat features two decks with large wooden dance floors on each. On the main floor, sway your hips to the frenetic Latin rhythms from our featured live band and DjReyCua of TheeHotSpot. On the ground floor, spin, pop and lock to bassy hip-hop beats as special guest DJ Nero keeps the roof blazing with his top 40 list and more.
This enchanted event is bedazzled with plenty of stylish amenities, including:
- 4-hour cruise featuring spectacular views of Mission Bay
- 2 large wooden dance floors
- 500 capacity luxury yacht
- 2 fully-stocked bars
- Fun ice breaker to get the party started right
- Free salsa & bachata lessons from our resident maestro
- Johnny Polanco y Su Conjunto Amistad playing live salsa, bachata & merengue
- DJ Nero and DjReyCua of TheeHotSpot will be spinning the hottest Latin, hip hop & rock music
- Photo booth with party props
- Photographers on board
- Complimentary snacks
- Food available for purchase
- Raffle for Prizes – Each guest with a masquerade will receive 1 raffle ticket.
- Additional tickets available for purchase at $1 each. Sample prizes include:
- Dance lessons
- Drinks at the bar
- LCD HDTV!
Online purchases are safe and secure via Eventbrite.
Official event starts 7:30 pm and ends 12:00 am